* Didier Ruedin is a postdoctoral researcher at the Swiss Forum for Migration and Population Studies at the University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland. His doctoral research at the Department of Sociology at the University of Oxford focused on the political representation of women and ethnic minorities, and the institutional and cultural factors that shape different levels of representation across the world.
The Relationship between Levels of Gender and Ethnic Group Representation
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
Journal compilation © 2010 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 92–106, April 2010
How to Cite
Ruedin, D. (2010), The Relationship between Levels of Gender and Ethnic Group Representation. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 10: 92–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9469.2010.01066.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!