* Kasaija Phillip Apuuli (DPhil, Sussex), Department of Political Science and Public Administration, Makerere University, P. O. Box 7062, Kampala, Uganda [firstname.lastname@example.org]. He is the winner of the 2009 Mary Kingsley/Zochonis Lecture Prize of the Royal African Society (RAS) and African Studies Association of the United Kingdom (ASAUK); and was a 2010 British Academy Visiting Scholar at the African Studies Centre (ASC), University of Oxford. His most recent publications include: ‘The UN-Led Djibouti Peace Process for Somalia 2008–2009: Results and Problems’, Journal of Contemporary African Studies 28 (no. 3, 2010): 261–82; Procedural Due Process in the Prosecution of Genocide Suspects: The Case of the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR), National Genocide Trials (NGTs) and Gacaca Courts in Rwanda (Liepzig: VDM Publishing House, 2009); and ‘Rebels and Militias in Resource Conflict in the Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo’, in Militias, Rebels and Islamist Militants: Human Insecurity and State Crises in Africa, ed. Wafula Okumu and Augustine Ikelegbe (Pretoria: ISS, 2010, pp. 183–217).
Peace over Justice: The Acholi Religious Leaders Peace Initiative (ARLPI) vs. the International Criminal Court (ICC) in Northern Uganda
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Journal compilation © 2011 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 116–129, April 2011
How to Cite
Apuuli, K. P. (2011), Peace over Justice: The Acholi Religious Leaders Peace Initiative (ARLPI) vs. the International Criminal Court (ICC) in Northern Uganda. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 11: 116–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9469.2011.01101.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!