Ilenya Camozzi is Assistant Professor of Sociology of Culture and Sociology of Intercultural Relations at the Department of Sociology and Social Research, University of Milan-Bicocca. She is also assoziierte Mitarbeiterin at the Institute for Social Research, Frankfurt am Main. Her research interests are in everyday multiculturalism, migrants' associations and political participation, the theory of recognition, and youth cultures. She is the author of Lo spazio del riconoscimento. Forme di associazionismo migratorio a Milano (Il Mulino, 2008).
Migrants' Associations and Their Attempts to Gain Recognition: The Case of Milan
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2011
Journal compilation © 2011 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 468–491, December 2011
How to Cite
Camozzi, I. (2011), Migrants' Associations and Their Attempts to Gain Recognition: The Case of Milan. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 11: 468–491. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9469.2011.01127.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!