Jean-François Dupré is a Ph.D. Candidate in the Department of Politics and Public Administration, The University of Hong Kong. The present article is based on research done as part of the M.Sc. programme in Nationalism Studies at the University of Edinburgh, and an earlier version of this paper was presented at the conference ‘Canada as Refuge’, organised by the Centre of Canadian Studies, University of Edinburgh.
Intercultural Citizenship, Civic Nationalism, and Nation Building in Québec: From Common Public Language to Laïcité
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
Journal compilation © 2012 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Special Features Section on Creating the ‘Other’ in Germany and Britain
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 227–248, October 2012
How to Cite
Dupré, J.-F. (2012), Intercultural Citizenship, Civic Nationalism, and Nation Building in Québec: From Common Public Language to Laïcité. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 12: 227–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9469.2011.01132.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!