Curtis R. Ryan is Associate Professor of Political Science at Appalachian State University in North Carolina, USA, and is the author of Jordan in Transition: From Hussein to Abdullah (Lynne Rienner, 2002) and Inter-Arab Alliances: Regime Security and Jordanian Foreign Policy (University Press of Florida, 2009).
Identity Politics, Reform, and Protest in Jordan
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Journal compilation © 2011 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 564–578, December 2011
How to Cite
Ryan, C. R. (2011), Identity Politics, Reform, and Protest in Jordan. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 11: 564–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9469.2011.01135.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!