Jangsup Choi is a Lecturer in the Government Department at the University of Texas at Brownsville. His research interests involve political behaviour, campaigns and elections, political parties, and state politics, with an emphasis on the decision-making process largely influenced by institutional and electoral arrangements. He is currently working on a project investigating how electoral systems influence nomination strategies and representation in U.S. state legislatures.
Identity, Issues, and Religious Commitment and Participation: Explaining Turnout among Mosque-Attending Muslim Americans
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Journal compilation © 2011 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 343–364, December 2011
How to Cite
Choi, J., Gasim, G. and Patterson, D. (2011), Identity, Issues, and Religious Commitment and Participation: Explaining Turnout among Mosque-Attending Muslim Americans. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 11: 343–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9469.2011.01138.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!