Shauna Wilton is an associate professor of political studies at the Augustana Campus of the University of Alberta. Her research focuses on nationalism, the politics of identity, gender, and immigration, and utilises case studies from Canada, Europe, and India.
Bound from Head to Toe: The Sari as an Expression of Gendered National Identity
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Journal compilation © 2012 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Special Issue: Forging the Nation: Performance and Ritual in the (Re)production of Nation
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 190–205, April 2012
How to Cite
Wilton, S. (2012), Bound from Head to Toe: The Sari as an Expression of Gendered National Identity. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 12: 190–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9469.2012.01153.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!