Dr Alima Bucciantini is Visiting Assistant Professor of Public History at Appalachian State University. Her interests include material culture, the role of national museums in building and sustaining national identity, and the creation of object-based narratives.
Moving the Nation: Taking the Smithsonian to Scotland
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
Journal compilation © 2012 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Special Issue: Forging the Nation: Performance and Ritual in the (Re)production of Nation
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 101–117, April 2012
How to Cite
Bucciantini, A. (2012), Moving the Nation: Taking the Smithsonian to Scotland. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 12: 101–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9469.2012.01154.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!