Senior lecturer in International Relations and German History at Lessius University College, Antwerp, Belgium, Association KU Leuven.
The Rebirth of Flemish Nationalism: Assessing the Impact of N-VA Chairman Bart De Wever's Charisma
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
Journal compilation © 2012 Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism
Special Features Section on Creating the ‘Other’ in Germany and Britain
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 268–285, October 2012
How to Cite
Rochtus, D. (2012), The Rebirth of Flemish Nationalism: Assessing the Impact of N-VA Chairman Bart De Wever's Charisma. Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 12: 268–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9469.2012.01174.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!