S Bastin MBChB, FRANZCR; MJ Bolland MBChB, PhD, FRACP; MS Croxson MBChB, FRACP.
Role of ultrasound in the assessment of nodular thyroid disease
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 177–187, April 2009
How to Cite
Bastin, S., Bolland, M. and Croxson, M. (2009), Role of ultrasound in the assessment of nodular thyroid disease. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 53: 177–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2009.02060.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Submitted 24 October 2008; accepted 22 December 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.