N Houssami MBBS, FAFPHM, MPH, PhD; R Given-Wilson MBBS, MRCP, FRCR; S Ciatto MD, PhD.
Early detection of breast cancer: Overview of the evidence on computer-aided detection in mammography screening*
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 171–176, April 2009
How to Cite
Houssami, N., Given-Wilson, R. and Ciatto, S. (2009), Early detection of breast cancer: Overview of the evidence on computer-aided detection in mammography screening. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 53: 171–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2009.02062.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
This review is partly based on a presentation delivered by the authors at the International Breast Cancer Update, 1 November, 2008, Melbourne
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Submitted 16 July 2008; accepted 12 November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.