R Venkitaraman FRCR; GJR Cook FRCR; DP Dearnaley FRCR; CC Parker FRCR; V Khoo FRCR; R Eeles FRCR; RA Huddart FRCR; A Horwich FRCR; SA SohaibFRCR.
Whole-body magnetic resonance imaging in the detection of skeletal metastases in patients with prostate cancer
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 241–247, June 2009
How to Cite
Venkitaraman, R., Cook, G., Dearnaley, D., Parker, C., Khoo, V., Eeles, R., Huddart, R., Horwich, A. and Sohaib, S. (2009), Whole-body magnetic resonance imaging in the detection of skeletal metastases in patients with prostate cancer. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 53: 241–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2009.02070.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Submitted 13 March 2009; accepted 25 March 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.