Present address: IGENZ Ltd, 68-70 Beach Road, Level 2, Quay Park Health, P.O. Box 106542, Auckland, NZ.
Retrospective review of prognostic factors, including 1p19q deletion, in low-grade oligodendrogliomas and a review of recent published works
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 305–309, June 2009
How to Cite
Capelle, L., Oei, P., Teoh, H., Hamilton, D., Palmer, D., Low, I. and Campbell, G. (2009), Retrospective review of prognostic factors, including 1p19q deletion, in low-grade oligodendrogliomas and a review of recent published works. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 53: 305–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2009.02074.x
L Capelle MBChB, FRANZCR; P Oei MSc, MHGSA, Dip Bus; H Teoh MB BS, FRCPA; D Hamilton MBChB, MRCP, FRCR, FAChPM; D Palmer MBChB, FRCPA; I Low MBChB, FRCPA; G CampbellMBChB, FRANZCR
Conflicts of interest: None identified.
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2009
- Submitted 28 January 2009; accepted 23 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.