The Carotid Stenting Guidelines Committee: Members: Christopher Bladin, Brian Chambers, Denis Crimmins, Stephen Davis, Geoff Donnan, Judy Frayne and Chris Levi, Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Sydney, Australia, and Stroke Society of Australasia, Sydney, Australia, and Australian and New Zealand Association of Neurologists; David Muller and Gishel New, Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Sydney, Australia, and Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand, Sydney, Australia; Michael Denton and Michael Lawrence-Brown, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Melbourne, Australia, and Australian and New Zealand Society of Vascular Surgeons, Sydney, Australia; and Constantine Phatouros, Rebecca Scroop and Tim Harrington, Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists, Sydney, Australia.
Guidelines for patient selection and performance of carotid artery stenting
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 538–545, December 2009
How to Cite
The Carotid Stenting Guidelines Committee (2009), Guidelines for patient selection and performance of carotid artery stenting. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 53: 538–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2009.02120.x
C Bladin MBBS, MD, FRACP; B Chambers MBBS, MD, FRACP; D Crimmins MBBS, FRACP; S Davis MBBS, MD, FRACP; G Donnan MBBS, MD, FRACP; J Frayne MBBS, FRACP; C Levi BMedSci, MBBS, FRACP; D Muller MBBS, MD, FRACP; G New MBBS, PhD, FRACP; M Denton MBBS, FRACS; M Lawrence-Brown MBBS, FRACS; C Phatouros MBBS, FRANZCR; R Scroop MBBS, FRANZCR; T Harrington MBBS, FRANZCR.
Conflicts of interest: None
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
- Submitted 1 April 2009; accepted 27 July 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.