F Hudson BAppSc(MRS)RadThpy; D Coulshed FRACP, FRCP, PhD, MA; E D'Souza BAppSc (MRS)RadThpy; C Baker BAppSc(MRS)RadThpy
Effect of radiation therapy on the latest generation of pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators: A systematic review
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 53–61, February 2010
How to Cite
Hudson, F., Coulshed, D., D'Souza, E. and Baker, C. (2010), Effect of radiation therapy on the latest generation of pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators: A systematic review. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 54: 53–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2010.02138.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Submitted 22 September 2009; accepted 28 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.