Since the original submission, Dr C Wynne and Dr C Atkinson have changed address to St George's Cancer Centre, Christchurch, New Zealand.
Randomised, placebo-controlled, crossover trial of sildenafil citrate in the treatment of erectile dysfunction following external beam radiation treatment of prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 224–228, June 2010
How to Cite
Harrington, C., Campbell, G., Wynne, C. and Atkinson, C. (2010), Randomised, placebo-controlled, crossover trial of sildenafil citrate in the treatment of erectile dysfunction following external beam radiation treatment of prostate cancer. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 54: 224–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2010.02168.x
C Harrington, MD, MbChB, FRANZCR; G Campbell, MD, MbChB, FRANZCR; C Wynne, MC, MbChB, FRANZCR; C Atkinson, MbChB, FRANZCR.
Conflicts of interest: The authors indicated no potential conflicts of interest. Pfizer provided active and placebo medication during the trial period.
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2010
- Submitted 27 September 2009; accepted 26 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.