J Medwig; S Gaede, PhD; JJ Battista, PhD; S Yartsev, PhD
Effect of lateral target motion on image registration accuracy in CT-guided helical tomotherapy: A phantom study
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 280–286, June 2010
How to Cite
Medwig, J., Gaede, S., Battista, J. and Yartsev, S. (2010), Effect of lateral target motion on image registration accuracy in CT-guided helical tomotherapy: A phantom study. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 54: 280–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2010.02171.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Submitted 4 December 2009; accepted 19 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!