J Medwig; S Gaede, PhD; JJ Battista, PhD; S Yartsev, PhD
Effect of lateral target motion on image registration accuracy in CT-guided helical tomotherapy: A phantom study
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 280–286, June 2010
How to Cite
Medwig, J., Gaede, S., Battista, J. and Yartsev, S. (2010), Effect of lateral target motion on image registration accuracy in CT-guided helical tomotherapy: A phantom study. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 54: 280–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2010.02171.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2010
- Submitted 4 December 2009; accepted 19 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.