RM Mendelson MB, ChB, MRCP, FRCR, FRANZCR; PJ Bairstow B Med Sci, PhD, MBA.
Inappropriate imaging: Why it matters, why it happens, what can be done
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 173–177, June 2010
How to Cite
Mendelson, R. and Bairstow, P. (2010), Inappropriate imaging: Why it matters, why it happens, what can be done. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 54: 173–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2010.02173.x
Conflict of interest: RM is Editor and PB is Manager of ‘Diagnostic Imaging Pathways’.
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Submitted 14 April 2010; accepted 23 April 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Impact of Interactive e-Learning Modules on Appropriateness of Imaging Referrals: A Multicenter, Randomized, Crossover Study, Journal of the American College of Radiology, 2015, 12, 11, 1207, , , ,
- 3Utilization Effect of Integrating a Chest Radiography Room Into a Thoracic Surgery Ward, Journal of the American College of Radiology, 2012, 9, 6, 421, , , ,