RM Mendelson MB, ChB, MRCP, FRCR, FRANZCR; PJ Bairstow B Med Sci, PhD, MBA.
Inappropriate imaging: Why it matters, why it happens, what can be done
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 173–177, June 2010
How to Cite
Mendelson, R. and Bairstow, P. (2010), Inappropriate imaging: Why it matters, why it happens, what can be done. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 54: 173–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2010.02173.x
Conflict of interest: RM is Editor and PB is Manager of ‘Diagnostic Imaging Pathways’.
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Submitted 14 April 2010; accepted 23 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!