AJ Hayden MBBS, FRANZCR; JM Martin MBChB, FRANZCR; AB Kneebone MBBS, FRANZCR; M Lehman MBBS, FRANZCR; KL Wiltshire MBBS, FRANZCR; M Skala MBBS, FRANZCR; D Christie MBChB, FRANZCR; P Vial PhD; R McDowall Dip App Sc (Therapeutic Radiography); K-H Tai MBBS FRANZCR.
Australian & New Zealand Faculty of Radiation Oncology Genito-Urinary Group: 2010 consensus guidelines for definitive external beam radiotherapy for prostate carcinoma
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2010 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 513–525, December 2010
How to Cite
Hayden, A., Martin, J., Kneebone, A., Lehman, M., Wiltshire, K., Skala, M., Christie, D., Vial, P., McDowall, R. and Tai, K.-H. (2010), Australian & New Zealand Faculty of Radiation Oncology Genito-Urinary Group: 2010 consensus guidelines for definitive external beam radiotherapy for prostate carcinoma. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 54: 513–525. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2010.02214.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Submitted 19 March 2010; accepted 28 August 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Definitive 3D-CRT for clinically localized prostate cancer: modifications of the clinical target volume following a prostate MRI and the clinical benefits, SpringerPlus, 2015, 4, 1, , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content3
- 4The use of probiotics versus psyllium husk as a bowel preparation for prostate radiotherapy: a retrospective analysis, Journal of Radiotherapy in Practice, 2015, 1, , , ,
- 6Incremental changes verses a technological quantum leap: The additional value of intensity-modulated radiotherapy beyond image-guided radiotherapy for prostate irradiation, Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 2014, 58, 4, , , ,
- 10Results from a multicenter prostate IMRT dosimetry intercomparison for an OCOG-TROG clinical trial, Medical Physics, 2013, 40, 7, 071706, , , , , , , ,
- 12Seminal vesicle interfraction displacement and margins in image guided radiotherapy for prostate cancer, Radiation Oncology, 2012, 7, 1, 139, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 14Toxicity and Long-Term Outcomes of Dose-Escalated Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy to 74Gy for Localised Prostate Cancer in a Single Australian Centre, Cancers, 2011, 3, 4, 3419, , , , , , , , , ,