MS Pearce PhD.
Patterns in paediatric CT use: An international and epidemiological perspective
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2011 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 107–109, April 2011
How to Cite
PEARCE, M. S. (2011), Patterns in paediatric CT use: An international and epidemiological perspective. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 55: 107–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2011.02240.x
Conflict of interest: MP is the first author of a similar paper from the North of England published in Pediatric Radiology.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Submitted 04 February 2011; accepted 08 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.