MS Hofman MBBS, FRACP; G Kong MBBS, FRACP; OC Neels PhD; P Eu MSc; E Hong BAppSci; RJ Hicks MBBS, MD, FRACP.
High management impact of Ga-68 DOTATATE (GaTate) PET/CT for imaging neuroendocrine and other somatostatin expressing tumours
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 40–47, February 2012
How to Cite
Hofman, M. S., Kong, G., Neels, O. C., Eu, P., Hong, E. and Hicks, R. J. (2012), High management impact of Ga-68 DOTATATE (GaTate) PET/CT for imaging neuroendocrine and other somatostatin expressing tumours. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 56: 40–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2011.02327.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Submitted 27 January 2011; accepted 7 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.