Y-H Chen MD; X-M Yang PhD; S-S Li MD; Y-H Wang PhD; J-J He PhD; Y-D Yang Under-graduate student; S Wang MD; J-J Liu MD; X-L Zhang MD.
Value of fused positron emission tomography CT in detecting primaries in patients with primary unknown cervical lymph node metastasis
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 66–74, February 2012
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-H., Yang, X.-M., Li, S.-S., Wang, Y.-H., He, J.-J., Yang, Y.-D., Wang, S., Liu, J.-J. and Zhang, X.-L. (2012), Value of fused positron emission tomography CT in detecting primaries in patients with primary unknown cervical lymph node metastasis. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 56: 66–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2011.02331.x
Dr Xin-Ming Yang takes responsibility for the integrity of the content of the paper.
Conflict of interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Submitted 14 March 2011; accepted 10 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.