Z Al-Ogaili ABDR EMBE MB CHB; D Foulner FRANZCR FRCR MB ChB; J Passage FRACS; WM Weightman MD FANZCA; L Torre FANZCA FCICM; S Baker BSc Dip Perf ANZCP; LHA Sanders FRACS FCS(SA).
CT pulmonary angiography during veno-arterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in an adult
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors; Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 345–347, June 2013
How to Cite
Al-Ogaili, Z., Foulner, D., Passage, J., Weightman, W. M., Torre, L., Baker, S. and Sanders, L. H. (2013), CT pulmonary angiography during veno-arterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in an adult. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 57: 345–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2012.02413.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.