J van Heerden MBChB, FC Rad Diag(SA), MMED Diag Rad; W McAuliffe MBBS, FRANZCR.
Spinal arachnoiditis as a consequence of aneurysm-related subarachnoid haemorrhage
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors; Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 61–64, February 2013
How to Cite
van Heerden, J. and McAuliffe, W. (2013), Spinal arachnoiditis as a consequence of aneurysm-related subarachnoid haemorrhage. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 57: 61–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2012.02416.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.