F Laspas MD, MSc; A Roussakis MD, PhD; C Mourmouris MD; N Kritikos MD; R Efthimiadou MD, PhD; J Andreou MD, PhD.
Coronary artery anomalies in adults: Imaging at dual source CT coronary angiography
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 184–190, April 2013
How to Cite
Laspas, F., Roussakis, A., Mourmouris, C., Kritikos, N., Efthimiadou, R. and Andreou, J. (2013), Coronary artery anomalies in adults: Imaging at dual source CT coronary angiography. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 57: 184–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2012.02428.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2012
- 12Coronary artery to pulmonary artery fistulae with multiple aneurysms: radiological features on dual-source 64-slice CT angiography. Br J Radiol 2008; 81: 218–220., , , , .