Equal first authors.
Radiation Oncology—Original Article
Analysis of the impact of chest wall constraints on eligibility for a randomized trial of stereotactic body radiotherapy of peripheral stage I non-small cell lung cancer
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 654–660, December 2012
How to Cite
Siva, S., Shaw, M., Chesson, B., Gill, S. and Ball, D. (2012), Analysis of the impact of chest wall constraints on eligibility for a randomized trial of stereotactic body radiotherapy of peripheral stage I non-small cell lung cancer. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 56: 654–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2012.02437.x
S Siva MBBS, FRANZCR; M Shaw MBBS, FRANZCR; B Chesson BAppSC(Hons); S Gill MBBS, MRCP, FRCR, FRANZCR; D Ball MD, MBBS, FRANZCR.
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.