G Rodrigues MD FRCPC MSc; A Louie MD; G Videtic MD FRCPC; L Best MD; N Patil MD; A Hallock MD; S Gaede PhD; J Kempe PhD; J Battista PhD; P de Haan MD; G Bauman MD FRCPC.
Radiation Oncology—Original Article
Categorizing segmentation quality using a quantitative quality assurance algorithm
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 668–678, December 2012
How to Cite
Rodrigues, G., Louie, A., Videtic, G., Best, L., Patil, N., Hallock, A., Gaede, S., Kempe, J., Battista, J., de Haan, P. and Bauman, G. (2012), Categorizing segmentation quality using a quantitative quality assurance algorithm. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 56: 668–678. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2012.02442.x
Conflict of interest: George Rodrigues, Jerry Battista and Glenn Bauman declare a non-financial academic research agreement for access to StructSure software with Standard Imaging Inc. However, no direct conflicts of interest exist with regards to the content of this work with any of the co-authors.
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.