AH Mahnken MD MBA MME; P Bruners MD; H Delbrück MD; RW Günther MD; C Plumhans MD.
Contrast-enhanced MRI predicts local recurrence of osteoid osteoma after radiofrequency ablation
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 617–621, December 2012
How to Cite
Mahnken, A. H., Bruners, P., Delbrück, H., Günther, R. W. and Plumhans, C. (2012), Contrast-enhanced MRI predicts local recurrence of osteoid osteoma after radiofrequency ablation. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 56: 617–621. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2012.02443.x
Conflict of interest: There is no conflict of interest to report.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.