Patel A MD; Khalsa B BS; Lord B DO; Sandrasegaran K MD; Lall C MD.
Medical Imaging—Radiation Oncology—Pictorial Essay
Planting the seeds of success: CT-guided gold seed fiducial marker placement to guide robotic radiosurgery
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 207–211, April 2013
How to Cite
Patel, A., Khalsa, B., Lord, B., Sandrasegaran, K. and Lall, C. (2013), Planting the seeds of success: CT-guided gold seed fiducial marker placement to guide robotic radiosurgery. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 57: 207–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2012.02445.x
Disclosures/Conflicts of Interest:
K Sandrasegaran has received educational grants from Siemens Medical Solutions, Erlangen, Germany; and Bayer Health Care, Wayne, NJ, USA. All other authors have nothing to disclose.
Indiana University School of Medicine, Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences is a CT Beta test site for Philips Healthcare.
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.