R Caivano PhD; P Cirillo MD; A Balestra MD; A Lotumolo MD; G Fortunato MD; L Macarini MD; A Zandolino MD; G Vita MD; A Cammarota MD.
Prostate cancer in magnetic resonance imaging: diagnostic utilities of spectroscopic sequences
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 606–616, December 2012
How to Cite
Caivano, R., Cirillo, P., Balestra, A., Lotumolo, A., Fortunato, G., Macarini, L., Zandolino, A., Vita, G. and Cammarota, A. (2012), Prostate cancer in magnetic resonance imaging: diagnostic utilities of spectroscopic sequences. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 56: 606–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2012.02449.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.