Y Okamoto MD; T Okamoto RT; Y Kujiraoka MD; Y Hirano RT; T Isobe PhD; M Minami MD.
Correlation between pennation angle and image quality of skeletal muscle fibre tractography using deterministic diffusion tensor imaging
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 622–627, December 2012
How to Cite
Okamoto, Y., Okamoto, T., Yuka, K., Hirano, Y., Isobe, T. and Minami, M. (2012), Correlation between pennation angle and image quality of skeletal muscle fibre tractography using deterministic diffusion tensor imaging. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 56: 622–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2012.02450.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- Japanese Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 21791169
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.