W Clements MBBS, BBiomedSc(Hons); K Cavanagh BMed; F Ali MBBS; H Kavnoudias PhD; W Kemp MBBS, FRACP; S Roberts MBBS, FRACP; S Lyon MBBS, FRANZCR.
Variant treatment for gastric varices with polidocanol foam using balloon-occluded retrograde transvenous obliteration: A pilot study
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 599–605, December 2012
How to Cite
Clements, W., Cavanagh, K., Ali, F., Kavnoudias, H., Kemp, W., Roberts, S. and Lyon, S. (2012), Variant treatment for gastric varices with polidocanol foam using balloon-occluded retrograde transvenous obliteration: A pilot study. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 56: 599–605. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2012.02453.x
Conflict of interest: The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!