Conflict of interest: None.
Radiation Oncology—Original Article
The use of respiratory-correlated four-dimensional CT where kidney motion has the potential to impact upon the radiotherapy planning process
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 689–695, December 2012
How to Cite
Gawthrop, J. B. and Gill, S. (2012), The use of respiratory-correlated four-dimensional CT where kidney motion has the potential to impact upon the radiotherapy planning process. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 56: 689–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2012.02458.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!