KL van Gysen MBChB; AB Kneebone FRANZCR; L Guo BSc, MHSc; KJ Vaux FRACS; EM Lazzaro FRACS; TN Eade FRANZCR.
Radiation Oncology—Original Article
Health-related quality of life using intensity-modulated radiation therapy for post-prostatectomy radiotherapy
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 89–96, February 2013
How to Cite
van Gysen, K. L., Kneebone, A. B., Guo, L., Vaux, K. J., Lazzaro, E. M. and Eade, T. N. (2013), Health-related quality of life using intensity-modulated radiation therapy for post-prostatectomy radiotherapy. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 57: 89–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2012.02464.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.