N Brown BSc, MBBS, MPhil, GCSpMed; L Jones BSc (Hons).
Knowledge of medical imaging radiation dose and risk among doctors
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 8–14, February 2013
How to Cite
Brown, N. and Jones, L. (2013), Knowledge of medical imaging radiation dose and risk among doctors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 57: 8–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2012.02469.x
Conflict of interest: There are no conflicts of interest for either author.
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.