CS Bettington MBBS; L Tripcony BSc (Stats); G Bryant MBChB, FRACGP, FRANZCR; B Hickey MBBS, FRANZCR; G Pratt MBBS, FRANZCR; M Fay MBChB, FRACP, FRANZCR.
Radiation Oncology—Original Article
A retrospective analysis of survival outcomes for two different radiotherapy fractionation schedules given in the same overall time for limited stage small cell lung cancer
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2013 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 105–112, February 2013
How to Cite
Bettington, C. S., Tripcony, L., Bryant, G., Hickey, B., Pratt, G. and Fay, M. (2013), A retrospective analysis of survival outcomes for two different radiotherapy fractionation schedules given in the same overall time for limited stage small cell lung cancer. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 57: 105–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-9485.2012.02470.x
Conflicts of interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.