The location of 2,4,6-trichloroanisole in a batch of contaminated wine corks
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 1–5, October 1997
How to Cite
HOWLAND, P.R., POLLNITZ, A.P., LIACOPOULOS, D., MCLEAN, H. J. and SEFTON, M.A. (1997), The location of 2,4,6-trichloroanisole in a batch of contaminated wine corks. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 3: 1–5. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.1997.tb00125.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Manuscript received: 10 October 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!