Roseworthy Wine Tasting Programs Pty Ltd, PO Box 487, Unley SA 5061, Australia.
A ‘Mouth-feel Wheel’: terminology for communicating the mouth-feel characteristics of red wine
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 203–207, October 2000
How to Cite
GAWEL, R., OBERHOLSTER, A. and FRANCIS, I. L. (2000), A ‘Mouth-feel Wheel’: terminology for communicating the mouth-feel characteristics of red wine. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 6: 203–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2000.tb00180.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Manuscript received: 26 May 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!