Occurrence of fruit rot fungi (Aspergillus section Nigri) on some drying varieties of irrigated grapes
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 83–88, April 2004
How to Cite
LEONG, S.-L., HOCKING, A. D. and PITT, J.I. (2004), Occurrence of fruit rot fungi (Aspergillus section Nigri) on some drying varieties of irrigated grapes. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 10: 83–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2004.tb00010.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Manuscript received: 11 August 2003 Revised manuscript received: 16 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!