Grape vine varieties Shiraz and Grenache differ in their stomatal response to VPD: apparent links with ABA physiology and gene expression in leaf tissue
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 2–12, April 2006
How to Cite
SOAR, C.J., SPEIRS, J., MAFFEI, S.M., PENROSE, A.B., MCCARTHY, M.G. and LOVEYS, B.R. (2006), Grape vine varieties Shiraz and Grenache differ in their stomatal response to VPD: apparent links with ABA physiology and gene expression in leaf tissue. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 12: 2–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2006.tb00038.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Manuscript received: 16 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!