An odour detection threshold determination of all four possible stereoisomers of oak lactone in a white and a red wine
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 115–118, July 2006
How to Cite
BROWN, R. C., SEFTON, M. A., TAYLOR, D. K. and ELSEY, G. M. (2006), An odour detection threshold determination of all four possible stereoisomers of oak lactone in a white and a red wine. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 12: 115–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2006.tb00050.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Manuscript received: 15 February 2006; Revised manuscript received: 20 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!