Delayed winter spur-pruning in New Zealand can alter yield components of Merlot grapevines
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 157–164, October 2007
How to Cite
FRIEND, A. P. and TROUGHT, M. C.T. (2007), Delayed winter spur-pruning in New Zealand can alter yield components of Merlot grapevines. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 13: 157–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2007.tb00246.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Manuscript received: 2 May 2007; Revised manuscript received: 24 August 2007; Accepted: 30 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!