Early defoliation (hand vs mechanical) for improved crop control and grape composition in Sangiovese (Vitis vinifera L.)
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
© 2008 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 25–32, April 2008
How to Cite
INTRIERI, C., FILIPPETTI, I., ALLEGRO, G., CENTINARI, M. and PONI, S. (2008), Early defoliation (hand vs mechanical) for improved crop control and grape composition in Sangiovese (Vitis vinifera L.). Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 14: 25–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2008.00004.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
- Manuscript received: 6 September 2007; Revised manuscript received: 12 December 2007; Accepted: 17 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!