Advancement of grapevine maturity in Australia between 1993 and 2006: putative causes, magnitude of trends and viticultural consequences
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2008
© 2008 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 33–45, April 2008
How to Cite
PETRIE, P.R. and SADRAS, V.O. (2008), Advancement of grapevine maturity in Australia between 1993 and 2006: putative causes, magnitude of trends and viticultural consequences. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 14: 33–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2008.00005.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2008
- Manuscript received: 26 September 2007; Revised manuscript received: 18 December 2007; Accepted: 24 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!