Effect of ellagitannins, ellagic acid and volatile compounds from oak wood on the (+)-catechin, procyanidin B1 and malvidin-3-glucoside content of model wines
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2008
© 2008 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 260–270, November 2008
How to Cite
JORDÃO, A.M., RICARDO-DA-SILVA, J.M., LAUREANO, O., MULLEN, W. and CROZIER, A. (2008), Effect of ellagitannins, ellagic acid and volatile compounds from oak wood on the (+)-catechin, procyanidin B1 and malvidin-3-glucoside content of model wines. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 14: 260–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2008.00029.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2008
- Manuscript received: 23 January 2008; Revised manuscript received: 31 July 2008; Accepted: 21 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!