Present address: P.A. Handford and Associates, 104 Turere Lane, Te Awamutu, New Zealand.
Vineyard variability in Marlborough, New Zealand: characterising variation in vineyard performance and options for the implementation of Precision Viticulture
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
© 2011 CSIRO Australia
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 72–78, February 2011
How to Cite
BRAMLEY, R.G.V., TROUGHT, M.C.T. and PRAAT, J.-P. (2011), Vineyard variability in Marlborough, New Zealand: characterising variation in vineyard performance and options for the implementation of Precision Viticulture. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 17: 72–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2010.00119.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript received: 19 July 2010; Revised manuscript received: 14 September 2010; Accepted: 7 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!