Climate shifts in south-eastern Australia: early maturity of Chardonnay, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon is associated with early onset rather than faster ripening
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
© 2011 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 199–205, June 2011
How to Cite
SADRAS, V.O. and PETRIE, P.R. (2011), Climate shifts in south-eastern Australia: early maturity of Chardonnay, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon is associated with early onset rather than faster ripening. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 17: 199–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2011.00138.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript received: 30 August 2010, Revised manuscript received: 5 January 2011, Accepted: 16 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!