Sensory descriptive analysis of Bobal red wines treated with oak chips at different stages of winemaking
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 368–377, October 2011
How to Cite
GARCÍA-CARPINTERO, E.G., GÓMEZ GALLEGO, M.A., SÁNCHEZ-PALOMO, E. and GONZÁLEZ VIÑAS, M.A. (2011), Sensory descriptive analysis of Bobal red wines treated with oak chips at different stages of winemaking. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 17: 368–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2011.00161.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript received: 17 November 2010; Revised manuscript received: 17 May 2011; Accepted: 19 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!