Comparison of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays and reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction for the reliable detection of Australian grapevine viruses in two climates during three growing seasons
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 239–244, June 2012
How to Cite
CONSTABLE, F.E., CONNELLAN, J., NICHOLAS, P. and RODONI, B.C. (2012), Comparison of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays and reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction for the reliable detection of Australian grapevine viruses in two climates during three growing seasons. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 18: 239–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0238.2012.00188.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript received: 10 November 2011; Revised manuscript received: 2 February 2012; Accepted: 10 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!